Monday, March 16, 2009

Imagine That!

Imagine that! It's been a good two months since I've blogged about anything... I'm sure all zero of my fans are really surprised! =o) Actually, I do have some reasons, but for the most part it's because that is just classic *me*.

In January, I answered a knock on the front door to be greeted by a Sherriff's deputy... LSS(long story short), my husband's mother had passed away. Seeing as how my husband and his brother were the only two responsible for her affairs, that has been quite time consuming. (Did I mention his brother lives in Kansas?)

Then, on March 5th we got a call about my sister's husband, "Uncle JB", and he was found deceased in his home. He was 37 and it was a huge shock and very tragic.

So, all of that + classic *me* = lack of blogging. I hope to do better - that statement is soooo classic *me*, too! haha

No comments: