Friday, March 27, 2009

"Feelings Friday"

Because I'm *just* corny enough, I've tried to come up with some daily themes.
Some I've blatantly stolen from new bloggers I'm following...
Such as... (I'm totally picturing that blonde beauty contestant when she kept saying "Such as"... "you know, Such as"... LoL
ANYWAY, corny, me, yes.
Such as *giggle*,
Daily Dose of Cuteness... (I totally stole that from Kaycee)
I'm also thinking of stealing "Wordless Wednesday" so I can
boast of all the fabulous cuteness I have in my house everyday.
I think I'm going to reserve Thursdays for "Thoughts"
Ttttthhhursday... Tttttthhhoughts... get it? (yeah, I know... duh)
OH! And another one I'm *totally* going to love is...
"Not Me! Mondays", which I totally stole from MckMama and her charming kids
So anyway, today is my Feelings Friday...
it may flop, but I'm gonna try it out.
So today I'm Feeling...
... so glad it's Friday!...
...a little cranky because Friday isn't over yet...
... excited to pick up my Mom & Dad tomorrow! They'll be getting back from ISRAEL...
... worn out. Ther was a time I was roarin' to go on Fridays...
... a bit overwhelmed at all this laundry...
... a little jealous of my Sil's new laundry set up...
... excited to go on a 2 night trip with Brooklyn's class next week...
... anxious about being away from my EmmyLou for the first time...
... glad that it's 5th Sunday this weekend and we get to go OUT to eat...
... excited about making a new "something"...
...excited about having my beanies photographed by a professional...
... above all else, blessed!

No comments: