Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twilight Night!

I am excited for this Saturday! I've invited a couple of my other 30 something mamas to watch Twilight!!! It's actually the first - ok, maybe the second time - I've invited anyone over for a get together. That's a shame since we live in a brand new house!

So anyway, Twilight... Edward... drool... *sigh*

Can't wait! So far the plan is to get take out from CHARLIES (TONG FONG LOW) - best Chinese food ever... and to just enjoy the movie! I think the Dad's will probably end up watching the youngest kids.

I'm not even going to pretend to be embarrassed about it! I know I'm not alone! LMBO!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo no reason to be embarrassed about it! THey're awesome books!!

I CAN NOT WAIT til Saturday!

P.S... I misspelled my own name.

Unknown said...

OH, and thats ME, your bff, not Jeremy, your bff's hubby.

BHRMAMA said...

Can't wait for the Dracula party!!!!