Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday - Stellan Style

I'm not even sure how I came to find Stellan and his dear Mom (MckMama), but my very first Not Me! Monday is dedicated to this little man! I hope you will also take the time to familiarize yourself with his family and join me in praying for this precious baby!

Prayers for Stellan


*I did not stumble across Stellan this last week.

*I did not sob at my computer when reading his story.

*I did not immediately feel his mother's despair and burden of worry.

Nope, not me!

*I did not think of him constantly.

*I did not plea with God to lay his healing love over this baby.

*I did not ask God to watch over his family and give them strength.

Nope, not me!

*I am not sitting here with tears in my eyes and I hurt for Stellan!

*I do not hate it when tiny babies have to suffer such conditions!

*It doesn't send a burning, aching throb in my heart to think of him in the hospital!

Nope, not me!

*I will not continue to pray for Stellan... not only daily, but I will not pray for him continuously through the day.

*I will not continue to pray for his family.

*I will not feel guilty while hugging my beautiful babies.

Nope, not me!

*I did not fall madly in love with Stellan and his family.

*I do not wish I could do *SOMETHING*.
*I do not want you to hit your knees and pray for Stellan!!!
Nope, not me!

No comments: