Monday, March 23, 2009

Daily Dose of Cuteness

Inspired by Kaycee - Life as a Mom at 21 - I'm joining in on the Daily Dose of Cuteness! I haven't posted any pics of the kids on this one in a while... so I'm deciding to dazzle you with their cuteness!

Here's my lil Emma Lou on her first birthday! She was so tired at this point but I *had* to make sure she got her birthday cupcakes!! Here is a video of her Dancing up a storm after we watched Twilight!





Here's Brenna May. I had to add the first two because they crack me up!
We were taking pictures in a park and I told her to
give me the "Top Model" pose. She's fierce, right?! LoL
I think Tyra would say she needs to work on
"smiling with her eyes"! lol
The one of her in the grass is the most current!








And here is my Brooklyn Grace (8). She's not normally so "nerdy",
but they were having Spirit Week and it was "Nerd Day"! =o)
The second picture is the most recent... she's soooo cute!

No comments: