Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday



(Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. )

OK, I most certainly did not wait until 10 p.m. to get my Not Me! post together... and even if I *had* waited that long, I definitely didn't do it in a hurried and haphazard manner.

I did not go on a beautiful, 3 mile, scenic walk by the river this evening. I did not push Emma in her stroller and Brooklyn was not riding her bike with us the entire way. The Tired Dad and Brenna did not stay behind at the riverside to fish... most definitely not.

I did not ruin said walk by coming home and eating corndogs for dinner. *sigh* Absolutely not me!

I do not have plans to go walking again tomorrow night, but eating BEFORE we leave...

I am not attempting to not stress about financial situations and employment... I am not asking for prayers in this area...

I did not allow my 2 older girls - now out of school for the summer - to vegitate in front of the TV for the majority of their first day off. TV rots your brain!

...

OK, a little lackluster, but there it is!

No comments: