Friday, June 12, 2009

An update... of sorts.

I'm in a funk... a slump... a valley... in a something.
I don't even know...
What I do know is that I like these -->"..." ya know, the "dot dot dots"...
...
...they're my favorite.
I also know that I could use some prayers for my... funky, slumpiness valley.
(If you don't pray (dot dot dot) get a hold of me and we can talk about why you don't pray.)
Fat Fridays are ... haha JUST THAT... fat. No motivation, no want-to, no attempting...
just nothing.
I did have a certain IUD removed two weeks ago so I'm sure things are regulating in my body after that.
Does any of this sound like depression, maybe? That word has been bugging taunting me.
I realize that I'm a lucky blessed woman of God (dot dot dot) and I can feel His hand grasping at me. He's got a hold and I'm feeling the conviction... I'm struggling against the fleshy fleshiness of myself to heed and answer His call. I'm losing the battle, but not giving up on the war.
He's still working with me...
Keep me in your prayers (dot dot dot) please.

1 comment:

BHRMAMA said...

Praying for ya! And hang in there!