Friday, June 26, 2009

Fat Friday

Happy Friday!

Why am I only posting Fat Fridays?!

Who cares? I'm sticking with it! Not giving up... persevering!
And... maybe because I have so many possible posts floating around in my head that it's hard to pin just one down! haha

OR maybe it's because I get caught up in awesome TRUE love stories like THIS ONE, that I don't have enough time to write my own!


Those sound like excuses, huh? Well, I'm calling them REASONS...

Anywho... Last week around this time I started coming down with a throat thing that KICKED my butt for a good 4 or 5 days! It was bad enough that I skipped Father's Day and Church to go down to the Comp Care Clinic (best visit there EVER... seriously, I was AMAZED - another story, another time)


So, now I'm thankful to God for allowing man to be smart enough to invent a little something called antibiotics and I'm back to persevering...

Simply put, it wasn't a great week, nutrition wise... the chocolate thing is hard to kick.


It's my crack.


New number system... I'm getting lost using "ground zero" because I REFUSE to write my actual weight down for fear someone will see it and post my embarassment somewhere on the world wide web so the world wide mean people can taunt and torture me, so now I'm going to just use the 1's and decimal to help me keep track. For instance, if I weight 140.8 (If only!) I would write 0.8.


So here we go.


Week 18917198 (I think I'm funny - that's all that matters!) - 3.4
(So, I could weigh 583.4 pounds, or 103.4, or 283.4... you'll just never know. And no, none of those are my current weight.)


Week 2 (this morning) 2.8

Down:
a WHOPPING POINT (.) 6


I'm just thankful I didn't go up, to be perfectly honest! It's (yet another) start.



CONFESSIONS:


  1. I already hinted as to my problems with chocolate... mini Reeses and Almond Joys may or may not have been the problem this week

  2. I rekindled a flame for licorice... while not BAD BAD in moderation, in heaps and gobs it's BAD BAD!

  3. I may or may not have enjoyed a new recipe for "fried squash". It was divine and mostly healthy... except for the whole oil concept...and I added some cheese. The girls ate it, so you know it had to be good...

    oopsy.


GOALS for this week:


  • drink water (pretty much failed miserably last week... does coffe count?)

  • No eating after 8pm (licorice tripped me up a couple nights)

  • Lose 1 pound (*sigh* I thought this was totally do-able - still do!)

  • Resist the birthday cake on Sunday. It'll be nasty and gross and disgusting, anyway. (Don't tell Auntie Kell I said that - it was purely for psychological reasons)

No comments: