Thursday, May 28, 2009

How long's it been?

So it's been awhile since I've posted much on this one... I tend to go through peaks of happy posting and low, low valleys of silence. It actually reaches into other, what should be sociable aspects of my life, however I'm not going to bore go into the details of that here.
So anyway, since I've been gone...
*breaking into song*
I can breathe for the first time
I'm soo movin' on, yeah, yeah

eh hmm... easily distractable. Yes, this Tired Mom is that, too.

As I was saying, we've been doin' a lot and getting ready for a lot, but I don't really feel like typing it all out... it'd seriously be a book and a half. So, what better way to show my depression absence in review than with pictures! Everyone LOVES pictures, right?

Ok, so apparently my 8 year old is growing up faster than her dad and I are comfortable with... we can still handle our 4 1/2 and 1 year old, but just look at her! That *is not* the sweet, innocent baby girl I remember! That sounded wrong, she is still very sweet and loving and innocent... I just meant, she's not a baby anymore! She's almost 9 and it throws me into an anxiety attack just typing that! *smirk* I am not old. I am not old. I am NOT old.

So we came up with the previous picture and these next couple when This Tired Mom said, "OK, TOP MODEL time... gimme some poses."

As you can see, Brenna likes these photo shoots! Fierce!
Brenna didn't stop posing... she was "workin' it" even when her sisters tried to shut her down!

Did I mention that I think the above photos captured Em's VERY FIRST nakey time?! An entire year old and never had nakey time... fer shame!

When TTM's (This Tired Mom's) BFF was in town, we went to one of the local parks and let the kids cool off in the water fountains!

Em learned to bang and smack and torture play the piano...


and get in Mommy's way help Mommy put away the dishes,



and, eat at the table like a big girl before picking up her plate and throwing everything on the floor... it's quite adorable!


TTM also learned how to make some blurry backgrounds thanks to
MckMama. I'm not super good at it, but I'm just lacksidasical enough to where I'm satsified with it.

Here's Em, in all her pb&j glory - ON the countertops - as her TM (tired mom) scrambles around to find something to ease her maniacal screaming calm and effective plea for attention. As you can see, the blurring effect in this phots helps mask whatever might be left out on the counter!



And, of course, we napped!



One last thing TTM has been busy with over the last couple of weeks was the relaunching of her Etsy shop - Stella B Designs. Click here for the Etsy shop or stop by Facebook OR view the Stella B Designs blog!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

AWESOME pictures!!! I LOVE the one of Brooklyn. What a Beauty!