Friday, May 1, 2009

Fanciful Friday

Seeing as how life can get a bit dreary and monotonous, I have decided on a new Friday theme... Fanciful Fridays!
Because everyone tired mom needs a vacation...
if only in her daydreaming.
So for my first Fanciful Friday I'm going to Ireland! Call me"certifiable" (crazy), but I feel the pull of the Island! I dream of going there one day and seeing the lush beauty that I've seen in pictures and movies.
I am more than eager to claim my Irish heritage. (What's that you say? What about the maniacal, nazi blonde-hair, blue eye heritage? Yeeeah... not so much.)
So, my bags are packed, my ticket is purchased... I'm heading to Ireland!


While there, I'll be making use of our vacation home. (My honey bought it for our first anniversary... we'll most likely be retiring here.)
It's a modest dwelling, yet very comfortable. It's nestled in greenery and we love to
relax in the evening while listening to the small stream as the sun goes down over
our montains.

Tomorrow I will do some relaxing on the beach.

I'll probably end up taking a nice walk through the countryside -

getting some fresh air and exercise.

I'll make sure to stop by the lighthouse we help maintain...

... before doing a little shopping in town.

On Sunday, before taking our jet back home, I think I'll

take in a little rugby... who could resist?

No comments: