Thursday, March 11, 2010

i "heart"... thursday 3/11



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!

i "heart"...(ed) Emma's fantastic birthday party last Saturday!

i "heart"... the beautiful blue skies we're getting lately!

i "heart"... that I got to go to church services last night!

i "heart"... that our church has dedicated meetings for prayer! Prayer WORKS!

i "heart"... the sound of the doggies feet on the wood flooring!

i "heart"... the sound of Emma's pitter-pattering down the hall when I'm still in bed!

i "heart"... tax returns this year!

i "heart"... the $4.98 bottle of creamer I had to buy at the corner store this morning!

i "heart"... my patient, loving Lovin' Man!

i "heart"... this pic so much I can't stop sharing it! =o)


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Loving the picture!!!