Thursday, April 8, 2010

i "heart"... thursday 4/8/10



It's been a couple of weeks since I last participated, so I think it's time I jump back in! I have found myself going through my days saying, "Oh, I can "heart" that"! I need to start carrying a pen and pad around with me to keep track because there are too many for me to remember in my noggin'!

i "heart"... that Brooklyn did an AWESOME job on her 4-H demonstration
(with only 24 hours of practice)

i "heart"... having a healthy family - colds and flu begone! (knock on wood)!!

i "heart"... 9 hours of sleep for the past 3 nights!

i "heart"... my coffee creamer

i "heart"... watching Emma jump on the trampoline!

i "heart"... this beautiful spring weather!!!!

i "heart"... being a child of the King!

1 comment:

BHRMAMA said...

oooooo Nine hours of sleep!!!!! AWESOME!!!