Monday, March 1, 2010

CHAR-LOOOTTTTE!!!

Just had to share...

Recently our family came up a bit in the technology department. We've learned how to stream movies TO our TV through Netflix ! *taking a bow*

Yeah, I know that MILLIONS of other households have probably known how to do this FOR years now, but now it's come to our household and it's my shiny new toy!

So, in my streaming adventures, I happened across

McLeod's Daughters

*insert Heavenly choir of angels singing*

LONG, 8-season story short:
It's Australian.
Woman-run farm.
Never a dull moment.
My entire family watches.
...and watches... and watches.
(We're currently in season 7)

Normal tv programming has been put on the DVR backburner.

We have laughed.
We have CRIED!!! I mean,
CRIED!

Did I mention it's Australian?
I have Australian-accented convo's with myself in my head.


Then there are the Australian men....
(I'll just let that one trail off... as my thoughts do when I think about the Ryan brothers.) ;o)



When I said we all watch it, I mean... we ALL watch it. I didn't know how closely the smallest of our baby farm was paying attention until - during one episode - they lost the baby. *gasp*

And everyone was running around the property calling after her. Boo surprised me by chiming in, "SHAR-LOT"!!! It tickled me pink and I still have her search for the baby when I need a smile!

I even made her do it on film. So I can remember it. Forever.

The following list of things are also on film, yet can be forgotten at your leisure:
  • It was past noon and my daughters hair was untouched.
  • It was after noon and her mommy still hadn't changed her out of her pj top.
  • Boo is in her pull-ups.... brushing her teeth.
She, more than anyone, may want you to forget that last one, but I'm guessing you have a few years to take care of that one.

Here she is... in all her messy-hair, pj-wearin', teeth-brushin', couldnt-possibly-be-cuter, cuteness glory!

No comments: