Sunday, February 7, 2010

This Time Last Year - January Edition

I've been wanting to do these posts for a long time!

This time last year, Brenna was posin' for the camera...


...Emma was using her newly acquired standing skills to attack her big Sis...

Emma was almost 1, but still taking naps in her swing... with her favorite red cup

This time last year, Emma wasn't very cooperative when Mommy tried to take pictures!

... and her hair was in the "crazy" phase.

Boy, how time flies and things change!


Emma is now almost 2! And hamming it up for the camera!


Brooklyn just picked out her very first 4-H market hog!

Emma is right in the thick of things... with pig... uh, stuff on her face!

Brenna started Kindergarten and isn't afraid to show her school spirit!

... and neither is Brooklyn!


Ok, is it me or do my girls look SO MUCH OLDER! Last year Brenna still had the baby face!
*sniffle*

I'm going to like this! Can't wait to see some changes in February... I think!

Leave me a comment if you do a similar post so I can check it out!

2 comments:

BHRMAMA said...

What a great idea! Love to see the changes in the photos. May have to do this myself! Your girls are beautiful!

Auntie Say said...

Isn't it crazy how in a year or even just a few months they can change so quickly?!