Thursday, February 18, 2010

This Time Last Year - February Edition

I started working on this post mid-February.
I thought I was going to be soooo good and get this out before the end of February!

Guess not! ;o)

So, this time last year....

Emma was still utilizing her walker. (Er, maybe *I* was utilizing it!)
Lookit those baby blues.
Her lashes were starting to get TONS of compliments!

Emma was just starting to walk.
She loved this ball.


This time last year, Emma also loved Tucker's crate.



This is me last year - with straight hair...

... to curly. I am now back to straight, but don't care to share any pics!


This time last year, Emma as practicing for her birthday!

This is THE FIRST time she ever fell asleep on the floor!
She still had her paci this time last year, too.

Brenna was modeling my first beanies (I'm hoping they've come a long way) lol

Brooklyn was modeling the beanies, too!

... and Emma was still practicing for her birthday cake!

This is the picture that went out in Emma's b'day invites this time last year.

Brooklyn and Brenna was playin' in the mud last February!

These were my favorite girls last year! (Another has been added... hopefully I can share soon)!


And here we are, this year!
I've realized I need to pick up my camera a little more often!

Here's one of the pics that went out on Emma's invite
... she's STILL getting compliments on those lashes!


This year on Valentine's Day

Baby Red Taters with her Kindi class!

I can't believe she's going to be 2!!!!


Next month's post should be pretty good! We've got some stuff coming up that we'll be getting pics of!

2 comments:

Amy McMaster said...

SOOOO cute ahhh!

Noelle Spooner said...

Umm, is it bad to be jealous of a babys lashes.?? because I totally am!! Your girlies are such cuties... I love all your pics