Thursday, February 18, 2010

I "heart"... Thursdays



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!

i "heart" my Baby Red Taters snuggle time

i "heart" when Emma says "Chaaarlotte"

i "heart" morning coffee

i "heart"Drover's Run

i "heart"chocolate too much

i "heart" that Brooklyn is so goofy and comedic... even though she makes me go "uh, what?" a lot

i "heart" that LM (Lovin' Man) is so forgiving and loves me no matter what

i "heart" caramel and chocolate too much

i "heart" sleeping under ceiling fans - no matter what the weather is outside

i "heart" sleeping babies

i "heart" surprise gifts

i "heart" peanut butter and chocolate too much

i "heart" our awesome God.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I also heart sleeping under ceiling fans. =) Great hearts!!!

Melissa said...

diddo! I am a ceiling fan girl myself. Your girls are beautiful!

BHRMAMA said...

Dan got me hooked on the fan ALL YEAR ROUND! Loved..oops..."heart" this post! (can you really love chocolate TOO much???")