Thursday, April 22, 2010

i "heart"... thursday 4/22/10



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!

"i heart..." the new look and feel of my blog! Everyday Love is definitely a step up from being "This Tired Mom"... I'm loving the new outlook!

"i heart..." getting packages in the mail!

"i heart..." my bare-bottomed Emma... potty training is going VERY well!!!

"i heart..." that school is almost out for the year!

"i heart..." having my truck paid off, windshield fixed after 4 years, and being completely, totally legal to drive!

"i heart..." my brothers new Basset Hound pup, Bertie! She is so adorable!

"i heart..." that my girls have a wonderful family on both sides!

"i heart..." dreaming of what our lives will look like in the future!

"i heart..." that my hubby loves and accepts me on my very worst days - he may not understand me, but he never lets me forget that he's here for the long haul!

"i heart..." looking on the bright side!

2 comments:

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

Love the song that inspired your title! =)

Meghan said...

What great hearts! Like the look too! Bare baby bottoms are the best!