Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not Me! Monday - on Tuesday

I know it's late, but that's usually the way This Tired Mom gets things done...
I DID NOT enjoy letting Emma eat her sketti by herself and I certainly did not take any pictures to remember it by! I didn't do this for my other two girls, either.
Naptime is not a favorite time in our house. It is not observed by everyone... especially not me OR the dogs!


I didn't have an ounce of fun on Brooklyn's school trip this last week! It was NOT busy and we had TONS of time to just lounge around. I definitely did not enjoy spending some extra time with my daughter!
As you can see, it was not windy at the tide pools and we didn't see any sea life!
I also definitely didn't feel a sense of pride at seeing Brooklyn's journalcover that she made at school... for those of you that don't know us; she's addedon my married name to the end of hers.

Nope, NOT ME!

1 comment:

BHRMAMA said...

Very cool! LOVED the one of the dog!!!!