Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gaw.

Gaw... as in, short for GAWSH. A very frustrated and irriated
GAWSH, mingled in with a little GRRRR.
I recently told DH (dear husband) that I wish I could have been
born with a little more June Cleaver in me
and a little less C.S. (my dad's initials)!

For example...
My sister has referred to my vehicles on one
or occasions as resembling the Foster Farms Chickens...



Another example... table tops, counters, couches...
I can't seems to keep them cleared off for long.
I am a 32 year old WOMAN
who has been living
like a teenager since... well, since she/I was
a TEENAGER.

This could have a little more to do with the "adult"
thing that I'm having trouble accepting and growing
into... It could be something that I *could* blame
on children or a DH that does the bare minimum to
avoid any and all "ranting and raving."

OR, I could just get off my butt, stop pittering around
on the computer and do some housework.

GAW... I don't wanna!!!

But, I'm going to work on this! I hate that I'm embarrassed
for people to come in my NEWLY built house...
I always love the feeling I get after walking into a
newly cleaned and decluttered room...

So anyway... GAW... this is one of the many areas I'm
going to be working on. I did get my truck
cleared out on Sunday morning... I was soooooo tired
of watching the kids climb over their papers
and jackets
and toys!!!

So, that was my start... today I think I might
tackle the dining room table so we can eat
as a family tonight!

What a novel Idea!

So that's what I'm going to go work on ...

but GAW, I dont' wanna!

14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house:

but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.





No comments: