Friday, May 6, 2011

12 Weeks - Baby Quockido


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: 1.69 inches as of Tuesday, May 3!
Weight Gain
: -3 pounds!
Maternity Clothes: Still no. Hanging out in my regular clothes.
Gender: Still unknown, but we did get the "money shot" at the u/s on Tuesday. No boy bits as of yet.
Movement: None yet. It normally doesn't happen for me until somewhere around 17-20 weeks
Sleep: Still dropping off around 2 everyday for a quick snooze. I sleep good through the night and have been waking up early... like, 6-6:30 early. *blech*
What I miss:
Nothing... everything is going along really well!
Cravings
: Nothing that I don't normally crave... bread, sweets... not craving the leafy greens, but I have high hopes. lol
Symptoms: Fatigue... crankiness.

What I’m looking forward to: Feeling the baby move... finding out if Baby Quockido's a boy or girl! Just a few more weeks!

No comments: