Friday, May 7, 2010

Something's Wrong With This Picture

Last night I shaved two 200+ pound pigs.

No need to do a double-read on that... you read it right.


I. shaved. two. pigs. last. night.


My legs are unshaven,

:blink:

:blink:

:raised eyebrow:

... but never fear... the pigs have a new high and tight cut...

This can mean one of two things.

1)My priorities are way out of wack and my self-image is so far gone that I have no hope of ever returning to my previous self,

OR

2)The Silver Dollar Fair is right around the corner.


The things we do for love.

(The above was sung in my head as I wrote it. Just so ya know.)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm moving to Cali so I can take pictures of you doing these things.....you just made me picture you sitting there shaving pigs LOL made my day!

Noelle Spooner said...

Too funny! I had no idea that pigs got shaved. oh man, next time please indulge us with pig shaving pics...

aka Brooke said...

Pigs didn't used to be shaved back in my day! However now it seems that way is "old school"!